On this Memorial Day, please take part of your day to reflect on those who bravely served our country. NYU offers a wide variety of resources to those affiliated with the military. Whether you are thinking of enrolling, are currently enrolled, or are back on campus following your service, you can find a wealth of pertinent information through our Military Service/Veteran’s Resources site. Additionally, we’re here all summer at the Wasserman Center to assist with all aspects of career planning. Log into CareerNet and make an appointment with a career coach or drop by during our walk-in hours.
- The Wasserman Center Blog has moved!
- Careers in Public Service: An Interview with Special Agent Danielle Messineo from the FBI
- Profile of a Wasserman Center Internship Grant Recipient
- 3 Things You Need to Know to Make an Impeccable Impression
- In Case You Missed It: Secrets to Landing (and succeeding in) a Job in PR and Corporate Communication
- In Case You Missed It: Day in the Life at Ketchum
- How to Brand Yourself as an Expert Through LinkedIn
- Careers in Public Service: An interview with Darius Callier from the Office of the Mayor of the City of New York
- 4 Things to Think About Before Starting a Business while on OPT
- In Case You Missed It: Day in the Life at Terrapinn