What is the NYU Wasserman Center #iamlimitless campaign? It is the mission of all NYU’s career offices to provide limitless career opportunities to our students.
For those of you new to the NYU community or the NYU Wasserman Center, you can get involved in the #iamlimitless campaign pronto by getting your WASSER on! All you have to do is make your way through this WASSER checklist during Welcome Week 2012:
- Wasserman Center check-in on Facebook
- Activate your NYU CareerNet Account
- Sign up for the “Wasserman Center Orientation”
- Schedule a one-on-one counseling appointment OR attend a “Resumes & Cover Letters that Work” Seminar
- Engage with @NYUWasserman & #iamlimitless on Twitter
- Redeem your #iamlimitless swag!
All campaign participants be entered into a raffle to win one of several #iamlimitless give-a-ways, along with gift certificates, vouchers, and prizes from Employer Partners of the Wasserman Center!
Don’t forget to flaunt an #iamlimitless button or rock an #iamlimitless temporary tattoo during Welcome Week 2012! The Wasserman team will be handing out #iamlimitless swag on Tuesday, August 28th from 11am-4pm in the NYU Kimmel Center lobby.
For more information, please click here.